Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 23, 2011

My Favorite Subject

Hello everybody! i'm going to talk about my favorite subject which is animal diversity and speaks about the characteristics of taxonomic groups of the animal kingdom.
I think that is the subject more related to career in this semester, we seen from the simplest animals to the most complex animals and in laboratory we open this animals and identify the differents parts of them.
The classes can be more entertaining, because after a while I get sleepy and ended up listening to only half of the matter, although this subject is to me the most interesting.
Well, i think that this subject is the most related to the carrer in this moment and the matter is really interesting and this are the reasons because i enjoy studying something like this.
I hope someone else enjoy with this subject like me and share their reasons.

7 comments:

  1. I also fall asleep in this subject, sometimes is really boring haha, GREETINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think EVERYBODY fall asleep in this subject! jajaj thats becouse I prefer not to enter..
    see you joe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't fall asleep in this class haha, i like it very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this subject but I must to say that... sometimes the class is VERY boring D: See you my friend :)

    P.D. REBECA! jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it, but i have a poor memory :(. You'll have to teach me xD. See you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your classmates think that this class is boring but they don't meet yet Epidemiology and Animal behavior xd! You must be brave to entry in that classes!. Good luck, Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everybody! i'm going to talk about my favorite subject which is animal diversity and speaks about the characteristics of taxonomic groups of the animal kingdom.
    I think that is the subject more related to career in this semester, we ^ seen from the simplest animals to the most complex animals and in laboratory we open WF this animals and identify the WF differents parts of them.
    The classes can be more entertaining, because after a while I get sleepy and ended up listening to only half of the matter, although this subject is to me the most interesting.
    Well, i think that this subject is the most related to the SP carrer in this moment and the matter is really interesting and WF this are the reasons because i enjoy studying something like this.
    I hope someone else enjoy with this subject like me and share their reasons

    Joe,
    you get sleepy? shame on you!!
    haha well good luck with everything
    miss

    ReplyDelete