Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

the begining

Hello people, this is my first post in this blog and i think that i have to start it telling something of my life. I am an student of the faculty of the veterinary medicine from the universidad de chile and i have to do this blog for the english subjects. I put this title because I believe that the opinions given in this blog will make do in a better way of life. I like all the things that are related to nature and my hobbies are juggling and drawing, but what I like to do is go camping in national parks with friends and some sports such as running. Well, i think that is enough so enjoy this blog =).

4 comments:

  1. I dont know how to write so... german peanuts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe! Jaja, I know that you enjoyed Shakiro's dance. I hope that your hair grew soon. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up bro!! jajaja nice dog in that picture! :)See you soon at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joe!
    nice blog and intro....well done!
    what's the name of your dog?
    regards,
    miss

    ReplyDelete